Laser liposuction, sometimes called laser-assisted liposuction, laser lipoplasty, laser lipo, or laser lipolysis, is also known under various ‘brand’ names, like TriSculpt and Accusculpt.
As a consumer, it’s important to be aware of the marketing tactics that may be used to promote laser liposuction as a better option. For more info Visit Personiks to know the cost of Liposuction surgery in Hyderabad
You may hear that:
1. Results are noticeable sooner
2. It’s less invasive
3. It’s more effective
4. It has a faster recovery time
5. It results in less blood loss
6. It provides superior skin tightening
7. It’s less painful
However, here are some facts to bear in mind:
1. There is no evidence to show a clinically significant pain score difference between the two procedures. For more details on Liposuction visit Bioinformatica
2. In terms of outcomes, no difference has been found in patient satisfaction between the two procedures.
3. There is no difference in blood loss between the two procedures. As Frederick notes, standard liposuction only leads to minimal blood loss. Typically, under a 1% of blood is lost during the procedure.
4. While laser liposuction is often suggested as a ‘non invasive’ procedure, this isn’t entirely true. “Laser lipo is traditional liposuction. The laser lipo still uses a cannula to remove the fat,” says Frederick. “They just add a laser to the process.”
5. Laser liposuction is less time-efficient than traditional liposuction .
6. Laser liposuction results in more side effects and complications than traditional liposuction.
Overall, the overwhelming consensus of all the scientific research conducted so far shows that there are no advantages to laser liposuction over traditional liposuction procedures.